As your wedding gets closer, do you really want to be spending all of your time, energy and money planning a wedding and then not enjoy it? If you intend on being both a newlywed and and event manager at your wedding, then the chances are you wont enjoy yourself and you will be stressed out and wont appreciate your big day.
Let us take care of it all for you.
This package is perfect for that organised couple who just require an extra set of hands on the day. You may require help with setting up your ceremony area along with personal touches. For example; reserved signs, confetti pops or rose petals.
- Consultation two weeks before your big day to discuss suppliers, and vendors
- Attend and oversee ceremony set up and ensure vendors have arrived on time
- Set up of ceremony details such as programs, reserved signs and transfer floral’s from ceremony to reception if required.
- Greet and usher your guests at the ceremony
- Assemble bridal party for the ceremony
- Cue the celebrant and ceremony music at commencement of the wedding
- Ensure bridal party runs on schedule and assist with an on-time departure to reception
- Coordinate with suppliers to collect ceremony items and decorations
$360 | includes: 3 service hours on the day, all the above and an Event Manager
Half Day Coordination
Do you feel as though you’re just not quite organised and feel you should be, but don’t want to be assisted for the whole duration of your event then this package may be for you. With a bit more coverage than the ceremony coordination package this allows us to assist in ceremony and last minute reception final touches that the venue may be unable to assist with.
You have 5 hours of our time on he day to put our skills to use for what you need.
- Consultation 3 months prior as well as two weeks prior ( if necessary )
- Attend and oversee both ceremony and reception set up and ensure vendors have arrived and have set up to your specification
- Set up of ceremony details such as programs, reserved signs and transfer floral’s from the ceremony to reception
- Set up of reception details such as favors, place cards, seating chart, wishing well, menus, memorial display etc.
- Greet and user guests into the reception venue
- Assist the MC and do with queuing bridal party entrance for the reception
- Ensuring all suppliers are running on schedule as well as the MC
- Confirming with all suppliers for the day 3 weeks prior out from your event; arrival time, order confirmation, departure timing & run sheet distributed
$560 | Includes: 5 hours on the day, all the above and an Event Manager
Full Day Coordination
If you’ve booked more vendors than you can keep track of, it’s going to be a lot on the day to look after and manage rather then enjoying your big day that’s where we can come in.
A more generous package then the ceremony or half day coordination package we will take care of the details for you so you can enjoy yourself without having to worry about what is going on behind the scenes.
You have 8 hours of our time to utilise our skills, knowledge and to work our magic while your enjoying yourself and are stress free.
- Consultations six months prior and one month prior to your big day. Which will be held at your venue.
- Contact suppliers 2 weeks prior to your event to confirm timing, order, departure etc.
- Unlimited phone and email contact.
- Coordinate with your suppliers and vendors to confirm details and responsibilities on the day (e.g. florist, transport, photographers, cake, dj, photo booth, styling items etc)
- Ensure all suppliers and vendors have arrived on time
- Professional assistance with setup of special event decor items for your ceremony and reception such as; favors, escort cards, placing menus, guest book etc
- Confirm that your event styling is created to your specifications
- Work with your venue and required suppliers to ensure a smooth transition between ceremony, cocktail hour and the reception.
- Ensure that all gifts and envelopes are turned into trusted family member or friend at the end of the evening. This can also include ensuring safe keeping of your marriage certificate if has not already been organised with celebrant.
- Light pack down the night of
- Plus, much more!!
$900 | Includes: 8 service hours on the day, 2 site inspections with you, all the above and 1 Event Manager. X1 Gluten Free Meal is Required. Additional assistance $50 per hour min 4 hours